Thursday, November 4, 2010

INTRODUCING: I'M LUWAK & PROUD







Kopi Luwak or Luwak coffe is now recognized as the most expensive coffe in the world. So here I'm proud to present you, one of Indonesian heritage Luwak coffe, 'I'm Luwak & Proud'.

I’m Luwak & Proud is a Luwak coffee products with good quality processed directly by the farmers in Liwa, West Lampung, Sumatra.

In the spirit of "Coffee for the Masses" Our mission is to re-introduce one of Indonesian best coffee, Kopi Luwak for everyone, from teenagers to the workers, from a true fan of coffee until the afternoon coffee cream lovers, from rock musicians and fans of Tom Waits, from art dealer to the street graffiti artist.

With attractive packaging, I'm Luwak & Pr
oud provides two main products. Ground Coffee and Roasted Beans.
I'm Luwak & Proud also provide special orders such as Raw Beans and Green Beans in bulk.

For order feel free to visit I'm Luwak & Proud


No comments:

Post a Comment