Tuesday, May 10, 2011

THE NEW BLACK BEAUTY, PORSCHE CAYMAN S BLACK EDITION




Courtesy of Yahoo Cars

Oh my God, my heart always beating fast when I saw Porsche in a movie or on the streets of Jakarta. I adore the eternal modern classic look of Porsche. But this Cayman S Black Edition that recently announced really amaze me. Look at his streamline. And the choice of black make him uber glamorous. An extra value that it's a limited edition, only 500 manufactured. Check the serial number imprinted on door of dashboard storage box. Part-leather seats with the Porsche crest embossed in the headrests. Every Cayman S Black Edition will be finished in black, with a black interior and stainless steel entry plates. A set of 19-inch alloy wheels top the car off - in black of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment