Thursday, December 16, 2010

Review of 2010




This year for me personally is really hard. It's the first hardest time since 2005/2006 when I was got through hard obsticles in my furniture business. But one thing for sure this blog is becoming my consolation. I started this blog half and a year ago on May 2009. And after not that so long but silent journey, this blog is getting more views and visitors. And it's getting numerous visitors in only a year compared to my previous blog which needed three years to get the same number. Tough it's still in the range of tens to a hundred, hopefully in the future it's getting better, increasing the number of views and visitors.

Last but not least I would like to thank to you all the visitors who have visited this blog. It's been a great journey throughout all the obsticles I had to deal. Thank you so much.

Here are the top 5 posts in my blog

The top 5 keywords:
  1. tabloid rumah -45
  2. design ruko - 6
  3. leonard theosabrata - 5
  4. alvin tjitrowirjo - 4
  5. design interior rumah -4

The top 5 pageview countries:
  1. Indonesia - 8,161
  2. United States -1,402
  3. Canada - 661
  4. Malaysia - 216
  5. Great Britain - 166

No comments:

Post a Comment