Saturday, April 30, 2011

THE BEST DRESS @ ROYAL WEDDING - edited

Tara Palmer Tomkinson had stolen my eyes and heart the moment she walked to Westminster Abbey. Her blue dress and stunning hat (I guess it's Philip Treacy but turn out to be Deborah Milenr hat) had electrified and caught attention.
Queen Margrethe II of Denmark 


























































Queen Margrethe II of Denmark had shown me the definition of aging gracefully. Look how stunning she was in that turquoise dress.

courtesy of popsugar & new york times

1 comment:

  1. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.
    Kitchen & Dining

    ReplyDelete