Thursday, April 14, 2011

WHY ME? - AFX TOP FASHION BLOGGERS 2011


Why me must be choosen as AFX Top Fashion Bloggers 2011? Why must be me going to Asian Fashion Exchange 2011?

Hmm the reason listing are:
  1. I heart fashion much.
  2. I am a serious blogger who craving for the chance to cover fashion weeks, fashion shows ever since I attended Jakarta Fashion Week 2010/2011
  3. I have passion in writing lifestyle, tough I wrote most about interior design, decoration, I have believe that fashion design is the vehicle for other design to follow the trend. It is fashion that rules the trendy taste. That is why I am so much curiosity about fashion.
  4. My 'Malachi Living' blog has pretty much visitors/pageviews/hits everyweek from numerous different countries. My blog can help spreading the spirit of Asian Fashion Exchange this year to the whole world. I am also active in social medias such as Facebook and Twitter to boost up my blog.
  5. I am not only blogger, I am a freelance writer since I have written some fashion article for a nationwide newspaper in Jakarta.
  6. I'm sure I can represent my country among other Indonesian fashion bloggers for AFX. I want to be the witness of second Asian Fashion Exchange.
  7. I hope this AFX Top Fashion Bloggers event can elevate me and take me to the next level as a serious fashion blogger in the eye of Indonesian fashion people.

Hopefully these seven reasons can take me off to Asian Fashion Exchange 2011. 

No comments:

Post a Comment