Friday, April 8, 2011

Refurnishing & Remodelling

I remember back in the late of 2005, I designed a guest room for my grandma's home. It was stylized with fusion style of european classic style combined with bali carving. Then I submitted my pic to a home photo competition held by an established decoration tabloid in 2007, HOME, and my pic became one of the ten grand finalists. Too bad I didn't win it.

It's been 7 years since the first time I made the leopoard motif armchairs and a day bed sofa. My grandma has passed away in 2007. So my family decide it's time to remodel and refurnish the sofa and armchairs. In just days I will post the result. The one that made by rattan on right is almost 20 yo chair. Still strong and going.

the certificate
the guest room
the guest room main entrance
the leopard armchairs
the guest room right corner

Rattan 
day bed sofa turn to be three seat sofa
the leopard armchairs

No comments:

Post a Comment