Thursday, July 1, 2010

SKETCHES

Years ago a friend in my early office always underestimated my hand sketching. No matter how hard I tried to perfecting my hand sketching. He always wanted me to did the same way as his hand sketches. Well I guess he didn't realize that hand sketching is like hand writing. There is no perfectly same between hand sketching of two different persons. It's just like finger print. Even twin have the exactly different fingerprint. So recently I came to a gorgeus imported furniture showroom located in Permata Hijau. Surprisingly the owner complimented my sketches. I was blown away. It was just like a sweet revenge for me. Tough my old friend didn't know this situation, but we both know the owner. He was formerly the head of the biggest classic furniture importer that has showroom in Menara DV.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment