Sunday, July 4, 2010

AMAZING WATCHES DESIGN









All these watches collection is to die for. I would kill to have all of them. Lolz. Fossil which collaborates with well known French product designer Phillipe Starck has taken watches design to the next level. Starck had engaged the contemporary digital technology with traditional clock hands ticking. It's something that I never tought before. I personally think those Fossil s+arck collections are collector items. So go get them for yourself.








I always been a big fan of Police watches. I think that they're not for commoners. For me Police always have something special. Either it's in the form or the color. They always succeed to balance their design. Their designs is always simple yet bold in some kind of way. I always think there is no need to spend your bucks on luxurious to get best design watches. You know money can't buy taste.

But if you have tons of bucks, I think you should consider these ones from Piaget. It's Piaget Limelight Party Collection. The musical inspirations, the notes and piano, had been interpreted well by their designer. Hmm if only they put piano sound in it.








pictures courtesy of watchworldmagz & squa.re



No comments:

Post a Comment