Thursday, July 29, 2010

RAMADHAN 2010 INSPIRATION

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



It's been a year since my last post inspiration for Ramadhan. Ramadhan is about to come in a few days. So here's my inspiration for this year Ramadhan. Actually last year a friend of mine had complained about the green color that always used for Ramadhan. I guess some people tired of this stereotype. Ramadhan should be liberating. It's a month full of gifts. It's a whole month full of chance for moslem people washing away the sins. So I try to interpretate and translate Ramadhan spirit to my moodboard for this year. And I have this revelation of blue turqoise for Ramadhan. The concept is bringing you the feel of lightness and freedom through this and at the end of Ramadhan. No more sins that will burden you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment